Great partnerships form for the foundation of any solid business.
When you choose Epic IT Group as your managed IT services provider, you are selecting a team that has carefully chosen its list of strategic business partners.
How does this benefit you?
We work with the best so that we can bring you the best!
Epic IT Group is proud to be technologically agnostic.
What does this mean for you?
It means that Epic IT Group is not bound to offer loyalty to any one technology giant. Our team of IT professionals has the freedom to recommend the service or product that is the right fit for your business. Our only obligation is to provide IT solutions that are ideal for you, our value client family.
Epic IT Group has taken great care in crafting a list of partners that will ensure the very best IT experience for you. This list encompasses some of the current world leaders in IT innovation and technological advancement. Their services and products have been tried and tested and are guaranteed to meet your exacting standards.
Managed IT For Everyone!
Among the partners Epic IT Group is proud to support are:
- Microsoft—The Microsoft Corporation is a brand that is recognized and revered on a multi-national level. Headquartered in Redmond Washington, Microsoft is at the forefront of manufacturing, developing, licensing, selling, and providing support for a variety of different technology streams including software solutions and personal computers and other electronics for both the home and office. Its latest software powerhouse Office 365 is the gold standard for businesses of the future.
- Datto—Datto is a revolutionary company blazing a trail for business continuity strategies for the business sector. They specialize in backup and data recovery as well as their proprietary advanced Cloud to Cloud (or C2C) backup plans. Datto sets the standard for industry-leading data protection and business continuity planning services.
- Connectwise—Connectwise offers the latest in remote IT process management software. We leverage this software to stay on top of PSA, tickets, invoicing, etc. Automated workflows within Connectwise help us make sure that things like your subscriptions, licensing, and domain renewals stay current.
- Kaseya—Kaseya, also known as Kaseya Network Monitor and formerly as Intellipool Network Monitor, offers monitoring services to devices enabled with Windows, Linux, Unix, and SNMP. It is a commercial software product.
- Webroot—Webroot is an American company offering advanced security solutions for both residential and commercial customers. It is a Windows-based software program combining the best in antivirus, firewall, and antispyware solutions.
Epic IT Group—Bringing You the Best Technology Has to Offer
Your company offers the highest quality service to your clients, and your company deserves the same from its IT. That’s why we are committed to bringing only the finest technology products and services to you through our managed IT services plans.
Whatever your IT needs, Epic IT Group will deliver. With Epic IT Group, your goals are our goals, and we make it our personal mission to help you see them come to fruition.
Ready to get started? We are too!
Contact the Epic IT Group IT professional team now at (702) 720-6853 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how our strategic partners’ services can benefit you.
Epic IT Group is the leading professional IT firm serving clients in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas.
We look forward to your call!